What’s new in Wait.li?
Wait.li has officially been in the Shopify app store for 3 weeks! The support from store owners has been fantastic, and I’m really excited to continue improving Wait.li in order to help your business as much as possible.
This month I focused on core feature implementations, the most requested feature by far was the option to export customer lists to CSV files. This would allow you to import customer lists into Mailchimp, Klaviyo, or any other mailing list software.
March 2019 Updates
- Export waiting list customers to CSV
- Backend optimization to improve general app speed
- Improved the customer searching/filtering function
- Added pagination for customers - if you have over 20 customers on a waiting list, we now split the customer list into multiple pages.
That’s all for now!
- Working on implementing bulk customer activation - this should be ready in the next 2-3 weeks.
- Allow custom fields in the ‘register’ form (for grabbing customer notes, etc)
Have a feature request? Let me know by sending an email to email@example.com and I’ll work on implementing it on the next update!
Thanks for supporting Wait.li,